Hi All,

Has anyone configured Keycloak for ActiveMQ Artemis management console?
I found that someone wrote in this mailing list about the successful
connection of Artemis v2.20.0 to Keycloak v16.1.1 in Feb 2022.

I tried to use an example from the artemis-examples repository
(features/standard/security-keycloak), and I have found that it does not
work with Keycloak versions 22 and higher.
This example uses Artemis 2.33.0.

When opening management console, I get an empty browser window, and an
error which can be seen in the developer tools (console tab):

Error: The 'Keycloak' constructor must be invoked with 'new'.
    at Keycloak (keycloak.js?_=1718116975421:702:16)
    at app-fafe513f4b.js:1:106123
    at Object.<anonymous> (app-fafe513f4b.js:1:106675)
    at l (lib-e53c220218.js:1:27075)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (lib-e53c220218.js:1:27832)
    at l (lib-e53c220218.js:1:75611)
    at HTMLScriptElement.i (lib-e53c220218.js:1:80132)
    at HTMLScriptElement.dispatch (lib-e53c220218.js:1:39298)
    at m.handle (lib-e53c220218.js:1:37387)

When running an example with Keycloak 21.1.2, it works, at least it
redirects to the Keycloak login page.
I could not login to the console (it redirected back to the login page,
maybe due to insufficient permissions, some problems with role mapping, but
did not investigate further and did not test application connections to the
broker).

I found a similar issue in the RedHat Jira:
https://issues.redhat.com/projects/ENTMQBR/issues/ENTMQBR-9175 (AMQ 7 does
not work with the new Red Hat build of Keycloak 22/24).
Keycloak 25 also does not work with this example.

Is it a bug, or some misconfiguration? Has someone managed to connect
Artemis with the latest Keycloak versions?

--
Best regards,
Aleksandr