I tried but did not succeed. I ran the console in the test mode with mvn
jetty:run, and default Artemis instance - both on the same Windows machine.
I could not connect from the new console to Artemis with any IP-address
(localhost or 127.0.0.1 or even the machine's IP-address after changing
hostname in the bootstrap.xml binding URI). It just fails to connect (no
matter if windows firewall is enabled or disabled).
The new console .war itself does not run in Artemis because there's no
classes needed to run it. My skills were not enough to understand how it
can be integrated into existing Artemis installation. I will also try to
run it on the Linux box, but I'm not sure that it will solve the problem.

So I tried to figure out what does Keycloak need to work with Artemis and
found that there was a change in version 22 or 24 that requires
instantiation of JavaScript classes with "new" operator:
https://www.keycloak.org/docs/24.0.4/release_notes/#required-to-be-instantiated-with-the-new-operator