Dear ActiveMQ Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am currently encountering an issue when attempting to access the ActiveMQ
console on my environment. After successfully logging in, I receive a 403
Forbidden error when trying to navigate to the ActiveMQ broker management page.
Below are the details of my setup and the steps I've taken so far:

Environment Details:

  *   ActiveMQ Version: [5.18.4]
Issue: After logging in, I attempt to access the ActiveMQ broker management
page via  https://<host-name>/admin<https://%3chost-name%3e/admin> results in a
403 Forbidden error.
apiVersion: networking.istio.io/v1alpha3
kind: VirtualService
metadata:
  name: activemq
spec:
  hosts:
    - <hostname>
  gateways:
    - ingress-gateway.$NAMESPACE.svc.cluster.local
  http:
    - match:
        - uri:
            exact: /index.html
      route:
        - destination:
            host: activemq
            port:
              number: 8161

Despite these efforts, the issue persists. I would greatly appreciate any
insights or suggestions you might have to resolve this issue. Thank you in
advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Nethra Shree C