I have run into an issue where I am occasionally receiving duplicate messages
when moving messages between ActiveMQ and a third party product using the
embedded Camel featured within ActiveMQ.

According to the Apache web site this can happen during a failure of some time.

The way to resolve this issue is to use Idempotent consumer and check for
duplicate messages.

I am using a network of brokers and need to do Idempotency through the entire
cluster.

I am looking at using Apache Cassandra for this.  I can get Cassandra up and
running but I am not able to find any clean/clear documentation that shows or
explains how to enable this for ActiveMQ/Camel routes.

Does anyone have any links or information o how to perform this?

Jason