Hi Matt -

We have tried using masterslave, it has no impact on the issueI am
describing in this post.
Broker Name not updated in Web Console Network Bridge Tab after failover of
Remote BrokerPlease see my original post and let me know if you are aware
of the issue being reported and weather or not there is a known solution.

Thanks,
Arthur Rodriguez