On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 7:23 AM, DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)
<david.degar...@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

> I thought it was something like this but when I looked into those files,
> it seems correct to me (but I let you tell if it's OK).
>
> So, at the artifact level:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>
> <metadata>
>  <groupId>myproject</groupId>
>  <artifactId>B</artifactId>
>  <versioning>
>    <latest>1.1-SNAPSHOT</latest>
>    <release>1.0</release>

This indicates you have releases and snapshots in the same repository,
which is unusual (unless this is a repo group aggregating multiple
repositories?  That doesn't appear to be the case, from the 'internal'
repo id I saw earlier in your build output.)

If you want to combine releases and snapshots in the 'internal' repo,
make sure you have Maven configured to retrieve snapshots from that
repo.  Check your <repository> and <pluginRepository> in settings.xml
(or in the pom) and make sure you have NOT added
<snapshots><enabled>false to it.

I'd suggest deploying snapshots to a separate 'snapshots' directory
and keeping 'internal' for releases only.

If it's still not working, paste your <repository> and
<pluginRepository> elements for your repo(s).

--
Wendy