On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:47 AM,  <nicolas.dumi...@le-rsi.fr> wrote:

> I added the Codehaus and the JBoss maven 2 repositories to the ones
> configured by default, I created a network proxy as required by my
> network and I created proxy connectors for all the configured
> repositories. I did all this as admin. Once I finished, I clicked to the
> Browse button and the < Browse repositories > page displays empty.

That would make sense -- there is no content in your managed
repository yet.  There won't be any content until you either deploy
something, or request some artifacts that get proxied through.

> Trying to use maven with archiva doesnn't work (maven times out).
> Without archiva maven is working. The settings.xml file only contains
> the network proxy config, the same as the one in archiva.

The settings.xml only contains the network proxy config?  I assume
this is your "without archiva" configuration, which is working.

What is your "with archiva" settings.xml configuration?  You'll need
to add <repositories> and optionally <mirrors>.

--
Wendy