Yes, this is correct. Any idea why it doesn't ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsm...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 23 février 2009 19:10
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Can't browse repositories

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:08 AM,  <nicolas.dumi...@le-rsi.fr> wrote:

> But I need to mention that on my Suse server, where archiva is installed, I
> cannot browse the net as the proxy is configured in such a way that it blocks
> any http request not having an IE user-agent. Could that be a problem while
> the maven and eclipse user-agent work properly ?

Maven is working because you've added the network proxy in
settings.xml, correct?

In Archiva, that's done with the 'Network Proxies' button on the left.
 Have you configured one of those for Archiva yet?

With that, Archiva should be able to get through your network proxy
and retrieve artifacts.

HTH,
--
Wendy