Hi,

I am currently migrating from archiva 1.1.3 to archiva 1.2.0... and I
want to switch to an ldap authentication (I'am bored of copying user
databases...)

I'have found many threads about ldap and archiva : security.properties,
redback ldap config page (1)... but I have not found how to connect to a
ldaps directory?
I have defined the ldap.config.port (636) but i did not found how to
says to use ssl

> On 5 Aug, 2008, at 8:38 AM, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> >
> >  I'm not sure ldap docs on redback site are up-to-date
> >>
> >> Chris, do you use LDAP or LDAPS?
> >> LDAPS isn't supported for the moment
> >>
> >> Emmanuel

It seems to me that redback still can't handle SSL for ldap... Did I
have to wait for another archiva/redback release? or stick with my user
database (I don't want to store the users in a sql db, they are already
in ldap...)

1 : http://redback.codehaus.org/configuration.html  and
http://redback.codehaus.org/integration/ldap.html

Thx,