redback 1.3-SNAPSHOT is ok for ldap and ssl !! great!!

See redback jira isssue 215

co redback
mvn install
then copy redback jars in ${archiva.home}/apps/archiva/WEB-INF/lib
   only redback jars already in v 1.2 !!

Here is my ldap config in security.properties

user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.user.store.enabled=true
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true

ldap.config.hostname=xxxxxxx
ldap.config.port=636
ldap.config.ssl=true
ldap.config.base.dn=dc=netceler,dc=com
ldap.config.bind.dn=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,dc=netceler,dc=com
ldap.config.password=xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory

#OpenLdap use uid,not cn attribute
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.id=uid

# NPE occur because Ldapuser don't have an pwd expiration date (null)
# and archiva want to display that date.. so disabling that
# functionnnality.No need for that in archiva, I already handle
# expiration date in ldap server
security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false

Thx Emmanuel!

--
Julien Graglia - jgrag...@netceler.com
NetCeler
Les Peyrons 05400 Veynes
Tel : +33 4 92 57 12 12        Fax : +33 4 92 57 12 62