yes, of course, thanks!
However, on that page, all consumers are enabled:
-not-present-remove-indexed
-not-present-remove-db-artifact
-not-present-remove-db-project

Any idea why the entries are not removed from the database?

In the log, I can see entries for the ArchivaRepositoryScanningTaskExecutor,
resulting in a detailed statistics overview.
However I cannot see any statistics for the
ArchivaDatabaseUpdateTaskExecutor.
Could it be that for some reason the ArchivaDatabaseUpdateTaskExecutor is
triggered, but not executed? The cron definition is "0 0 * * * ?" (default)