Hi Marc,

I think there are some consumers which already do this.. You should be able
to see them in the Database page (Database - Artifact Cleanup Scanning
section). They should be enabled by default and executed during database
scanning. Were you able to check if these were enabled in your Archiva
instance?

Thanks,
Deng