On 17/04/2009, at 5:33 PM, Todor Boev wrote:

I didn't do anything special regarding the jetty.xml. I copied "conf" and "data" from the archiva directory to /var/archiva. I tweaked the reposotory paths in archiva.xml to be in /var/archiva. Finally I set ARCHIVA_BASE to /var/archiva. Since jetty.xml was already set up to use the database I did not have to touch it (I think). Currently it contains this entry:

<New id="users" class="org.mortbay.jetty.plus.naming.Resource">
<Arg>jdbc/users</Arg>
<Arg>
     <New class="org.postgresql.ds.PGPoolingDataSource">
       <Set name="serverName">localhost</Set>
       <Set name="databaseName">archiva_users</Set>
       <Set name="user">xxxx</Set>
       <Set name="password">xxxx</Set>
     </New>
 </Arg>
</New>

There are similar entries for the other archiva databases.