Reference our problem - Here is the log error when we try to use the Process
All Artifacts feature on the repositories admin web page:

2010-02-26 09:05:07,723 [btpool0-9] INFO
org.apache.maven.archiva.web.action.admin.SchedulerAction  - [ActionMessage]
Your request to have repository [internal] be indexed has been queued.
2010-02-26 09:05:07,744 [pool-2-thread-1] INFO
org.apache.maven.archiva.scheduled.executors.ArchivaRepositoryScanningTaskExecutor

- Executing task from queue with job name: RepositoryTask
[repositoryId=internal, resourceFile=null, scanAll=true,
updateRelatedArtifacts=false]
2010-02-26 09:05:07,818 [pool-2-thread-1] WARN
org.apache.maven.archiva.repository.scanner.functors.TriggerBeginScanClosure
- Consumer [index-content] cannot begin:
/root/apps/apache-archiva-1.3/data/repositories/internal/.indexer/_7n.cfs
(No such file or directory)
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: