On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:24 AM, phillips1021 <bphill...@ku.edu> wrote:

> Reference our problem - Here is the log error when we try to use the Process
> All Artifacts feature on the repositories admin web page:

The steps you describe should have worked, but it looks like there is
some problem with the index.

I would shut it down and delete the archiva database as well as any
.index* directories found inside your repositories.

I'm sure the artifacts themselves are fine if you copied over the
entire repository directory structure, it's just the index not finding
them.

Is the Archiva installation in the same place it was on the other
server? You might also have a look at archiva.xml and see if any paths
need to be adjusted.

--
Wendy