Hi All,

After running archiva for years with no dramas I decided to build a new archiva
box against our companies new AD only to find im having problems with the guest
user :(

I thought the guest user account had become a virtual account when using ldap??
Ie it didn't have to exist?

I tried setting redback.default.guest=<valid account> in
conf/security.properties but this didn't help (believe this option has been
removed??)

For now ive done a workaround of creating the uid guest in our ldap, selecting
my guest options and then removing the guest user from the ldap.

Im running the standalone build 1.3.4 against java version 1.6.0_21

Am I missing something here having not setup archiva in a long time, or have I
stumbled on a bug in 1.3.4 ??

Cheers,

Chris