Having setup a new mysql db for the users table means I don't have the guest
permissions set anymore.

Below is my security.properties with default.guest commented out since it
doesn't appear to override the guest account to something I actually have in my
ldap (could of sworn it use to...?)

user.manager.impl=ldap
ldap.bind.authenticator.enabled=true
redback.default.admin=canders
#redback.default.guest=archiva_guest
security.policy.password.expiration.enabled=false
user.manager.impl=cached

ldap.config.hostname=xxxxxxxxxxxxx
ldap.config.port=389
ldap.config.base.dn=OU=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ldap.config.context.factory=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory
ldap.config.bind.dn=xxxxxxxxxxxx
ldap.config.password=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ldap.config.mapper.attribute.email=mail
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.fullname=name
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.id=sAMAccountName
ldap.config.mapper.attribute.user.object.class=user

the reason for me wanting to modify the guest permissions is so I can have
browse working for all my repos

Cheers,

Chris