In our current setup we only use the LDAP configuration to
authenticate and not for authorisation.

We would like to switch to using LDAP group membership to configure
group membership.

Reasons:
  -) Archiva is not able to find all LDAP users in the Users -> Manage section.
  -) The dirty workaround we used to configure user - role management
for those we couldn't find, no longer works with version 2.2.3
(abusing the REST-API)

What we managed to do so far:
  -) We managed to connect to LDAP successfully
  -) We managed to set up the groups in LDAP and configure the
LDAP/Roles Mappings
  -) We switched to only LDAP User Manager and only LDAP RBac Manager
(Users -> Users Runtime Configuration)

Problems we are having:
  -) We are no longer able to upload an artifact to the snapshot
repository. We need this because we are using jenkins to start builds
and create snapshots automatically
  -) We tried adding the roles to the Guest user, but they seem to be
automatically removed after a certain amount of time (15 min or so)
  -) Archiva tends to log me out randomly, even when i'm active.

Version: 2.2.3

Can someone help me find what settings are incorrect.