Hey Matt: some of us are definetly here.  Archiva saved me when I couldn’t pay
for nexus so, I’d definetly say there are a few others in that boat.
Ufortubately nobody has responded yet.  Next step if necessary would be filing
a JIrA issue on the Apache organization for archiva if nobody is able to help
on the thread.