Hi,

I checked a little with the inspector, and AFAICT the values were correctly added to the API parameters, so the likely error location is on the other side, on the server side, in the plugin.

I probably won't be able to change the script for some hours, since the file needs to be reloaded, which means restarting the buildbot.