Hi,

I have written a DSL page as a starting point for the DSL documentation.
The page currently shows the languages and the functions.

Then for each function there is a detail page. I have written documentation for the from, convertBodyTo and a template page for functions.
Could you have a look on the pages and give some feedback?

I am not yet sure about several things:

- How to write the syntax for java and spring? I have experimented with [] for optionality and <> for symbolic names. - Should for describe the parameters separately for java and spring? Normally I think the parameters are the same but sometimes you have to use them differently. - Should we show the next possible set of functions in the builder pattern. So for example in the configure of Routebuilder you have a set of functions. Inside a route you have a different set. We could structure the functions in the dsl page by this. Then for each function page there could be a link to a page that lists the set that is possible after thiss function

Any suggestions?

Greetings

Christian