Hi Charles,

I have changed the page to directly show the EIP patterns.

Greetings

Christian

Charles Moulliard schrieb:
Hi Christian,

I prefer to keep the links of the EIP in this page even if they point to the
existing page for consistency reason.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard
Senior Enterprise Architect
Apache Camel Committer

blog : http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM, Christian Schneider <