Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can you try without using JMS as the DLC queue. For example a seda
> endpoint instead.
> To ensure that this works.
>
> Also try without transferExchange=true|false as well.
>
> And it can also matter whether your JMS component have been configured
> in transacted mode or not using transacted=true | false.

I got rid of *all* JMS options.  The DLC queue is "seda:errorQ".  The "from"
endpoints are directories (<from uri="file:data/input"/>) (which causes
OverlappingFileLockException and "Can not rename file..." errors, but that's
probably a different problem).
I tried with and without transferExchange present, and with it set to both
true and false.  I cranked the org.apache.camel logging level up to DEBUG to
see if anything else pops up, but the last line I get (other than
"pollingFileOrDirectory" messages) is just:
[2009-10-08 16:28:00,030][FATAL][Thread: 1
org.apache.camel.component.file.filecompon...@1e16483][camel.processor.deadletterchannel(Logger)-log(164)]:
Failed delivery for exchangeId: ID-intblade06/45398-1255037274542/0-0.
Handled by the failure processor:
RecipientList[seda:errorQ?transferExchange=false]

So, it's not working. :(  If I'm reading the code right, it looks like
DeadLetterChannel.deliverToFaultProcessor() is what's supposed to throw
things on the queue.  I'm going to try tracing through things in a debugger
to see if I can figure out what's going wrong.  (although given that I'm not
familiar with the internals of Camel it'll be a bit of a toss up as to
whether I'll be able to figure out anything useful)

eric