Hi

It should work, at least that is the goal.

Is it always the same consumer that does not work?
Can you try with only 2 and 1 to see if the issue is there as well?

And can you create a ticket in JIRA about this? I will get time next
week to take a peak, but would appreciate if you had time to track
down more details where the problem may lie.
BTW Which OS do you use?