I'm about to start a new integration project using Camel.  I'd like to
survey what my runtime options are.  My preliminary research has lead me
to using a Servlet container such as Tomcat or a OSGI container such as
Apache Felix or dm Server.  I don't have any experience with OSGI, the
limited experience I do have has been frustrating to say the least.  So
I'm wondering if Tomcat would suffice my requirements.

I'd like to be able to hot deploy, stop, and start a route without
taking down the other routes.  Is anyone successfully accomplishing this
with Tomcat?  If so, are you using a separate webapp for each route or
just one webapp?  Or, should I just bite the bullet and go with OSGI?
Any input would be much appreciated.

-Russ