I could successful downgrade the
camel-example-reportincident-ws-security-osgi to Camel 2.2.0 (to deploy it
into ServiceMix 4.2.0-fuse-02-00) with only one little Code change.

I added "META-INF.cxf.osgi," to Import-Package definition in the pom.xml.

I removed the following import from camel-context.xml
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml"/>

I added the following two imports in camel-context.xml
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http.xml"/>
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/osgi/cxf-extension-osgi.xml" />

I changed the address in cxf:cxfEndpoint to
address="/camel-example-reportincident/webservices/incident"

AND IT WORKS!!!

Must be something wrong in my code. I will analyze this and add an FAQ entry
and/or a new camel-example-reportincident-osgi example (at present we do not
have an example which use the Camel CXF bean binding in OSGI with a
cxfEndpoint configuration using a relative path without protocol, host or
port).

Thanks Willem and Charles for your help. I will keep you posted...
Christian