Thank you all for your help on this example.
I think this is a very useful feature for all people which use excessive
camel-cxf in multiple different bundles (like we). Without this (and we did
it in the past), we have to choose a different port for each web service we
provided and we had to duplicate the SSL configuration for each service.
Now, it's much more easier to configure and maintain. We only have to
configure PAX WEB in org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg and everything is done.

Thank you again,
Christian

P.S.: Ade, may be a good topic for a further webinar about CXF? ;o)