Hello all,

Just to be quick, I've got a camel route that looks something like this:

<route id="myRoute">
   <from uri="blahblah" />
   <to uri="anEndpointThatGivesAResponse" />
   <to uri="xslt:/path/to/transform" />
</route>

Basically, a message is delivered to an endpoint and a response is received
which is then transformed using an XSL stylesheet, and the result is given
back to the original requester. This works just fine.

My new requirement is to add an XML schema validation step:

<route id="myRoute">
   <from uri="blahblah" />
   <to uri="anEndpointThatGivesAResponse" />
   <to uri="xslt:/path/to/transform" />
   <to uri="validator:/path/to/schema/file" />
</route>

When I add that last step to the route, the XML message is successfully
validated, but in the process, the message gets eaten. It seems that the
validation step stops the route, and the original requester gets nothing
back.

I'm hoping I have overlooked something very basic about Camel. Any thoughts?

By the way, I am using Camel 2.6 with Spring 3.0.5.