I have just improved the tracer for camel 2.8.2. So now you can subscribe to notifications and get detailed traces of the messages that flow through the route. The messages also include the route node it just passes. From the route mbean you can get the xml representation of the route. So perhaps this is already enough to map the messages to the routes.

If you want to improve the webconsole then you can build upon the tracer from (I think) Lukasz. It should already be on trunk.

Christian


Am 24.10.2011 15:15, schrieb sparktronics:
visualizing the flow it is something really needed. How can I help if I would
like to develop the tracer from a visual interface. I think that we can come
up with GraphViz graphs using the DOT language.


--
View this message in context: 
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Monitoring-Routes-Messages-tp4927635p4932513.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


--

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect
Talend Application Integration Division http://www.talend.com

Reply via email to