Hello,
Due my cleint's target platform which is IBM WAS 7.1, I'm stuck with Aries
0.1. I want to develop and test my app in Karaf before deploying testing and
deploying to WAS since Karaf increases our development productivity many
fold.

So I'm stuck with Karaf 2.0 due to Aries 0.1.

I would like to deploy Camel and ActiveMQ in to Karaf 2.0.

Can some one please let me know what version of Camel I can use to do so.

The 2.8.0 version of Camel  failed with the following error:when I do
*features:install camel*

Error executing command: No feature named 'spring' with version '[3,4)'
available

I have spring feature 3.0.5 installed!
[installed  ] [3.0.5.RELEASE     ] spring
karaf-2.0.0