On Fri Oct 28 04:48:32 2011, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
L.S.,

You'll probably have to strike 2.7.x as an option as well, as those have a
reference to
mvn:org.apache.karaf.assemblies.features/standard/2.2.0/xml/features
or something like that and that's probably not going to work either.

Please try to Use the version later than Camel 2.7.1, we removed the remove the reference since then.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com