Hi Sven,

This is code snippet of my publish functionality:

                        Producer producer = producers.get(eventTypeID);
                        if(producer == null)
                        {
                                String inChannel =
resolveEventTypeToInChannel(eventTypeID);
                                Endpoint send = context.getEndpoint(inChannel);
                                producer = send.createProducer();
                                producers.put(eventTypeID, producer);
                        }

                        Exchange exchange = producer.createExchange();
                        exchange.getIn().setBody(content);
                        producer.process(exchange);

Doesn't that logic guarantee that I use the same connection every time,
since I use the same publisher?