From: RadoslavStoyanov [mailto:radoslav.stoya...@softwareag.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 8:38 AM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: Performance issue with Camel JMS publish/subscribe

Hi Sven,

Adding the cached factory wrapper increased the performance with 800%!
Now I have another issue, when I do threaded send - 10 threads publish to
the same endpoint and one consumer - it happens that some of the messages
are lost (didn't reach the consumer) - not a big number, but there are lost
messages. The broker is local, so no network issues are possible.
Do you think this could be because of endpoint setup?

Regards,
Rado