Hi Björn,

sounds great. I am looking forward to it. I think you could dual license your own code with apache and lgpl. Btw. there is camel-extra which holds some camel components that are not fully apache licensed. http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/?redir=1
So that case is not really uncommon.

Christian