Hello

After some adjustments to make the code shareable, I just pushed the
camel-hibersap component to GitHub.
You can find it at https://github.com/bjoben/camel-hibersap

I realized that the actual camel part of it is very small and does not
include transaction or proper thread pool support yet.
However, similar component is used by our client and works very well
in our camel integration code (based on ServiceMix).

It compiles as an osgi bundle and embeds JCo and hibersap libraries,
neither which i'm redistributing.
Therefore you have to compile it yourself, after installing JCo and
hibersap into you own maven repo.
(This is very well documented in the hibersap documentation)

You can use it as it is, or treat it like an example from which to
base a better component.
I don't have an SAP server at hand, so I can't make it better right now.
Also, the unit tests use a real SAP server, so they are disabled for
now, and should be made into an integration test suit,
but they are the best example of how to use this component. So have a
look at those. They are very simple but demonstrates usage very well.
More examples can be found at the hibersap site.

Regards
Björn