Hi,
You can simply split your numbers to collection of org.apacje.camel.Message
and then pass them to desired endpoint. Something like this:
from("timer://externalServiceTimer?fixedRate=true&period=180000&delay=10000").split().
method("externalRequestProcessorService",
"split").to(ExchangePattern.InOnly, "seda:request");
Method split in my case returns Collection<org.apache.camel.Message>.
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:14 AM, vishalad <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a situation in my Camel code (version 2.8) where I get the telephone
> numbers list from one camel route and that telephone numbers list size is
> not fixed (may vary). Then, i need to invoke another route for each
> telephone number in that list. So, is it possible to invoke the same route
> multiple times (over the size of the telephone numbers list) concurrently.
> And second part of it is, I need to aggregate the response of all the
> telephone numbers in one response.
>
> Does any one came across similar kind of scenario or any idea how can we
> achieve this?
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Vishal.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Invoking-the-same-Camel-route-multiple-times-tp5518119p5518119.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>