Hi

The splitter EIP can do this where you can aggregate the messages
http://camel.apache.org/splitter

So it becomes like the composted message processor EIP (but without
the need for a separate aggreagator eip)
http://camel.apache.org/composed-message-processor.html

see the _Split aggregate request/reply sample_ example on the splitter eip

And you can enable the parallel processing option to enable concurrency.


On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:47 AM, vishalad <[email protected]> wrote:
> Thanks for the information.
>
> My requirement is,  I am building the list and putting it in Exchange. I
> have another route which requires single telephone number and it returns the
> data for that number. Now, I want to fetch data for all the telephone
> numbers from that list at the same time by invoking that route concurrenltly
> (like Multicast).
> Hence, I am looking for a way, where I can iterate over that list and pass
> each number to that route but at the same time for all the numbers.
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Invoking-the-same-Camel-route-multiple-times-tp5518119p5518564.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
FuseSource
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen/

Reply via email to