Hi again,

I have upgraded to camel 2.9.1 in order to avoid CAMEL-4976  but there is no
changes.

I also try to stop the endpoint (no changes again) and use the
ServiceHelper.stopAndShutdownService(enpoint) with no success.

The EndpointRegistry's size remains stable although I can still see the
created threads (it seems that they are not registred).

The idea you suggest (using a filter strategy and one common endpoint) may
be an option, but the remote folder that I have to read has lots (thousands)
of files and I’m worried about performance.

Do you have any other idea?

I fear that maybe I have to change my approach to workaround the issue.

Thanks