Apache Camel is growing every month...

IMO, one single page for articles, presentations, bloggers, etc. is not
enough (http://camel.apache.org/articles.html). Besides, the site is
outdated a lot (e.g. there are so many good slides about Camel available in
the meantime).

I would suggest to either rename the site (it is not just articles) or
separate it into more than one site (e.g. articles, presentations, and other
resources).

Besides, the content should obtain a better structure. For example, all
articles are "just" listed. There is no structure (e.g. introduction,
advanced, non-english, specific problem area such as cloud, ...).

As Claus already gave me rights to edit the Camel documentation, I would
improve this a little bit, when I find some time...

What are your thoughts ???