Hi

Yeah.

I though about going back in the history of the page, and add years to
the headings, so you can see from what year the link was added.
Currently the top links are the oldest, and well Camel is about 5
years old, so some of these links is not so interresting anymore.

Fell free to help improved the layout of the page.

You can see the history of the page, there is a link/button for that.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 9:37 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> I agree.    CXF had a user help out with the same kind of problem on the CXF
> site.  Result looks much better:
>
> http://cxf.apache.org/resources-and-articles.html
>
> Dan
>

> On Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:27:48 PM megachucky wrote:
>> Apache Camel is growing every month...
>>
>> IMO, one single page for articles, presentations, bloggers, etc. is not
>> enough (http://camel.apache.org/articles.html). Besides, the site is
>> outdated a lot (e.g. there are so many good slides about Camel available
>> in the meantime).
>>
>> I would suggest to either rename the site (it is not just articles) or
>> separate it into more than one site (e.g. articles, presentations, and
>> other resources).
>>
>> Besides, the content should obtain a better structure. For example, all
>> articles are "just" listed. There is no structure (e.g. introduction,
>> advanced, non-english, specific problem area such as cloud, ...).
>>
>> As Claus already gave me rights to edit the Camel documentation, I would
>> improve this a little bit, when I find some time...
>>
>> What are your thoughts ???
>>
>> --
>> archive at Nabble.com.
> --