I am using cxfEndpoints with Pax Web in a Karaf container (and Camel routes
consuming from these endpoints).

I like the way that I only have to specificy the address relative to the
http://cxf context in my endpoints, but I would like to limit the available
transport for the endpoint to https. Can I do that on the endpoint?

Can I have 2 different Pax Web instances serving on different port sets
(http and/or https) and specify which one that the cxfEndpoints hook up to?
If so, could you specify this per cxfEndpoint, per cxf-bus or do all
cxfEndpoints in the same container connect to the same Pax Web instance?

For various reasons I would like the cxfEndpoints be served by some other
port (Pax Web instance) than the port where user interfaces, e.g.
webconsole, are served, so any information about being able to associate cxf
with a secondary Pax web instance would be most helpful.

/Lars