As Christian suggested earlier, if you are using ServiceMix uncomment the
${SMX_HOME}/etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg.empty.stub file.  If you are using
Karaf create the ${KARAF_HOME}/etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg file.

Using the SMX provided property file as the example enable the following:

org.osgi.service.http.port=8181
org.ops4j.pax.web.config.file=etc/jetty.xml
javax.servlet.context.tempdir=data/pax-web-jsp
org.osgi.service.http.secure.enabled=true
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keystore=etc/servicemix.jks
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.password=password
org.ops4j.pax.web.ssl.keypassword=password
org.osgi.service.http.port.secure=8443

Now add the following property to specify the bind address:
org.ops4j.pax.web.listening.addresses = 127.0.0.1

This will configure the containers HTTP and HTTPS service to listen on
localhost only.

More configuration options and details are available here:

http://team.ops4j.org/wiki/display/paxweb/Basic+Configuration

You then use your Camel bundle to listen on an external port that proxies
to the Localhost:Port/URI.

I will do a quick write up and send out a note later today.

Regards,
Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
FuseSource