Thanks William, but I don't see from that URL how to set up a local in-vm
address. Here's CXF's URL (non-camel) on it:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/local-transport.html

I just don't see how to get that to work as a CXF Endpoint. I basically want
to use the CXF framework with our services using Camel as a client without
having to make an out-of-process call EVERY time. That's completely
unnecessary overhead for what I'm working on.  These services aren't being
exposed to external wire protocols, they're just being 'wired' together as a
service orchestration in-vm by Camel. Is there some other way to support
calling an internal web service with Camel as the client without going over
a wire-protocol? Am I completely missing something here?