Have you considered using OSGi services instead?

In case you haven't heard of them, they are: 1) Simple POJOs which contain
your business logic, 2) exposed inside your container (in-VM) for direct
method-to-method invocations, 3) can be looked up dynamically in the OSGi
Service Registry, 4) you can attach attributes to services to express
metadata, 5) can search services by using LDAP-like filters, 6) eventually
you can consider exposing them remotely via Distributed OSGi.

Otherwise, if you decide to stick with the local CXF transport, this
exception "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Local destination does not have
MessageObserver on address" seems to indicate that there's no service
provider attached in the same VM to that address. This makes a lot of
sense.

Try to instantiate a CXF endpoint (service provider) on that address,
either by using Spring or the CXF API. As Willem suggested, you need to
instantiate it inside the same VM.

But really, my tip is that you look in the OSGi services direction instead.

Hope that helps,

*Raúl Kripalani*
*Principal Consultant | FuseSource Corp.
r...@fusesource.com | fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>
skype: raul.fuse | twitter: @raulvk <http://twitter.com/raulvk>,
@fusenews<http://twitter.com/fusenews>
*