I have decided to use JAXB instead of xStream. My route definition looks
like this:

        final JaxbDataFormat jaxb = new
JaxbDataFormat("com.example.filexml");
        context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
            public void configure() {
                from("file://my.xml").unmarshal(jaxb).bean(new
ProcessorBean()).to("file://my.xml");
            }
        });

How do I get hold of the UnMarshalled Java Object (say Person.java) in my
ProcessorBean. Also, when I use a bean for Processing, how does Camel know
which method to invoke in that bean?

Regards,
Jothi