Thanks for pointing me to toe documentation. My actual question got
clarified once I had a look into the documentation.

>From the Camel in Action book:

from("quartz://report?cron=0+0+6+*+*+?")
.to("http://riders.com/orders/cmd=received&date=yesterday";)
.bean(new OrderToCsvBean())
.to("file://riders/orders?fileName=report-${header.Date}.csv");

How does Camel know which method in the OrderToCsvBean() class to invoke.
Unfortunately the book does not mentions this in Chapter 3. Not sure if it
is mentioned in Chapter 4 as I'm yet to start with Chapter 4.

Regards,
Jothi