I am calling a route from Aggregator using direct component once aggregation
is complete.
When the called direct route throws any Exception I expect that aggregator
*should not handle* that exception, but the problem I am facing is that the
exception is being getting handled by the aggregator which i dont require.
I am using camel *1.6.2 version* and i can't ugrade to newer versions.
Following is code snippet i am using
<route id="splitterRoute" errorHandlerRef="noErrorHandlerBuilder">
<splitter>
<xpath>/ord:orderSet/ord:orders/ord:order</xpath>
<process ref="myProcessor" />
<to uri="direct:aggregatorRoute" />
</splitter>
</route>
<route id="aggregatorRoute" errorHandlerRef="noErrorHandlerBuilder">
<from uri="direct:aggregatorRoute" />
<aggregator strategyRef="aggregatorStrategy" >
<simple>header.JMSCorrelationID</simple>
<to uri="direct:responseGenerationRoute"/>
<completedPredicate>
<methodCall
bean="aggregationCompletionStrategy"
method="aggregationComplete" />
</completedPredicate>
</aggregator>
</route>
<route id="responseGenerationRoute" errorHandlerRef="noErrorHandlerBuilder">
<from uri="direct:responseGenerationRoute" />
<process ref="responseGenerationProcessor" />
<recipientList>
<header>responseDestination</header>
</recipientList>
</route>
It will be helpfull, If someone can provide any direction on this.
Thanks in Advance
Neeraj
--
View this message in context:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Aggregator-not-propagating-exception-back-in-camel-version-1-6-2-tp5717629.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.