Thanks Claus for your quick reply.
The exception is not coming while doing the aggragation, Actually exception
is coming once my aggregation is complete and aggregation component sends
the aggregated response to the *next direct route*, which actually throws
the exception. Once aggregated mesage is send to the next route, I believe
the *aggregation stratergy does not play* any role, so can't handled my
exception there.
Following is the stack trace of the exception I am getting
ERROR - Aggregator - Response Genereration Exception
com.transition.ResponseGenerationException: Response Genereration Exception
at
com.transition.processors.ResponseGenerationProcessor.process(ResponseGenerationProcessor.java:67)
at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:80)
at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:115)
at org.apache.camel.processor.Pipeline.process(Pipeline.java:89)
at
org.apache.camel.management.InstrumentationProcessor.process(InstrumentationProcessor.java:68)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.UnitOfWorkProcessor.process(UnitOfWorkProcessor.java:70)
at
org.apache.camel.util.AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessorHelper.java:41)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.DelegateAsyncProcessor.process(DelegateAsyncProcessor.java:66)
at
org.apache.camel.component.direct.DirectProducer.process(DirectProducer.java:47)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.SendProcessor.process(SendProcessor.java:69)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.BatchProcessor.processExchange(BatchProcessor.java:151)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.BatchProcessor$BatchSender.sendExchanges(BatchProcessor.java:293)
at
org.apache.camel.processor.BatchProcessor$BatchSender.run(BatchProcessor.java:238)
The solution I am thinking is to override the handleException method of the
Error handler which aggregator uses by default(I check the api when
org.apache.camel.processor.BatchProcessor$BatchSender.sendExchanges(BatchProcessor.java:293)
method is called, the catch block calls the handleException method which
actually handle the aggregator exception). But I am not able to find, how I
can set the error handler for my aggregator component.
Please suggest if this can be done, or if there is some better solution to
resolve the issue.
Thanks
Neeraj Mahajan
--
View this message in context:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Aggregator-not-propagating-exception-back-in-camel-version-1-6-2-tp5717629p5717676.html
Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.