osgi:install -s mvn:com.myproj/myproject/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

loads the bundle from the configured maven repos. By default it tries the maven central repo but also your local repo on your machine.
As mvn install deploys the bundle to your local maven repo it should work.

In your question you ommitted the version number. Can you try to add it?

Christian