One after the other...

when installing camel-osgi, it says that I need to install camel-spring

karaf@root> osgi:install -s mvn:org.apache.camel/camel-osgi/1.5.0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.camel.camel-osgi [156]: Unable to resolve 156.0: missing
requirement [156.0] package; (package=org.apache.camel.spring
Bundle ID: 156
karaf@root>

Now I"m sure that when I install camel-spring, it will complain of another
missing bundle. Is there a way out. This is interesting for me....

Regards,
Jothi